Ramona Music Fest 2015
Plan for a Great Day!
Listen, Enjoy, Dance to music performed by both emerging talent and popular San Diego performers. On March 28, 2015 from 12:30 to 4:30 at Ramona Rodeo Grounds, you can dance to music ranging from Americana to rock and reggae, to country, plus a full brass band and solo artists!
Come cheer on emerging local talent, outstanding performers, and have a great day! With raffles and auctions all day, you'll surely go home a winner! Bring the kids and bring 'em hungry!! It is all for a GREAT cause!!
Enter to WIN a Four-pack of Park Hopper Passes to DISNEYLAND!!
Value of the four-pack is $600!!
Raffle Tickets Cost: $10
BE A WINNER!
There are many prizes to be won including valuable merchandise and services offered through our raffle and auctions. Many items are donated by community-minded merchants and business people who support Ramona Kiwanis and Rotary projects and scholarships. We also are seeking items and services to be included. Click here to learn how to donate.
Click here to see the current growing list of merchandise and services, including a family four-pack of day passes to Seaword, San Diego!
Auctions and Raffles
Silent auctions Click here to see how they work
Regular Raffle If your ticket number is pulled,you win the prize (multiple prizes expected).
"Your Choice" Raffles Click here to see how they work.
Live Auction - The old fashioned way ("who'll give me twenty? - mumble mumble mumble - SOLD!") Lots of great prizes here every year.
BRING THE KIDS!
Children 11 and under are admitted free, ages 12-17 for only $5. While they might not be country, jazz, folk, rock, or brass band fans yet, there are other activities for them: Face painting, toss games, and more. Games are supervised by qualified persons.
PROCEEDS BENEFIT LOCAL RAMONA CHARITY FOUNDATIONS!
And it's not all just for fun. Ramona Music Fest is primarily a fund raising event put on by Ramona's Rotary and Kiwanis clubs. Net proceeds go to to Rotary and Kiwanis community projects and Ramona Scholarships for graduating students. See the Sponsors page for more information on the charitable works these two fine groups do for our local Ramona community and neighbors and even across the world.
The event is operated in compliance with IRS section 501(c)(3), as are the Rotary and Kiwanis Clubs of Ramona, the event's sponsors.
A variety of food, snacks, and drink will be available for purchase, or bring a picnic.
Music Fest Menu
|Hamburgers 1/3 LB||$4.00|
|Cheese Burgers 1/3 LB||$4.50|
|12 oz Sodas||$1.00|
|12 oz. Bottle Water||$1.00|
While no alcohol can be brought into the park, we'll have two beer-and-wine gardens, one near each stage. ID will be required for all alcohol sales.
See the Donors page for auction item details
- 4-Pack of Disneyland Park Hopper Passes :Ramona Kiwanis & Ramona Rotary
- Canvas and Framed Art (click images for full-sized picture):Dr, Jane Tanaka, MD
- 4 Single Day Passes:Sea World San Diego
- 2 Gift Certificates for Uniform and Lessons:Ramona Martial Arts
- Sears Gift Basket:Senior Solutions, Patrick Bell
- 2 Gift Baskets and 3 $25 Boarding Gift Certificates:Kritter Kamp, Jim & Kim Lasley
- iPod Speaker System:Union Bank of California
- One Free Pizza Certificate:Amici's Restaurant
- $25 Gift Certificate:Ramona Country Yarn Store
- Two 30-day Full Racquet Club Memberships:Riviera Oaks Resort & Racquet Club
- 2 Dinners:Ramona Valley Grill
- Gift Basket:Java Hut/Farmers Insurance/Amber Ramirez
- Gift Basket:Kahoots Feed and Pet Store
- Gift Basket:Ramona Beauty Supply
Thank You Donors